Collectively the Provider and the User shall be referred to as the “Contract Parties”.
The App may only be used for lawful purposes. Using the App for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the App which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party’s rights is strictly prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the App or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the App in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law.
In case of misusing and/or digitally abusing the App, the Provider reserves the right to close or block the User from using the App and close any account registered in his username. The Provider retains the right to bring a lawsuit against the User at its sole discretion.
The App provides live Dart scores in real time, final results, fixtures, line ups and statistics. The results, statistics and other information contained on the App reflect information provided by other independent sources (from third parties) or by in-house effort or by various other official apps. While every effort is made by the Provider to update the content and match results or other information displayed on the App regularly, we advise to check information gathered on the App from other sources as well. The Provider is not responsible for the User’s use of the results and other information of the website contained on the App.
Furthermore, a dart counter with constantly updated game content is offered. There is no guarantee that the game modes will run correctly.
By accepting the Dart with me function, your own group of friends and, if you wish, the entire community, will be informed of the location of the Dart game.
4 Third party Websites and Apps
The User acknowledges that any contact whatsoever made with third parties after viewing the Apps, whether intended or unintended, and any outcome which ensues, are absolutely independent of the Provider and the Provider is not in any way responsible for any agreement or expectation and other consequences which ensues as a direct or indirect cause of this contact.
Any claim or dispute which may arise between the User and a third party shall in no way involve the Provider.
Third parties, including any third parties’ adverts on the App, have no access to the Users’ Personal Data and any other data that the User may have given to the Provider.
5 A/V Content
The Provider is not responsible for the content of external apps which may be viewed on this App. All video content found on the App is not hosted on the Provider’s servers nor is it uploaded to the host server by the Provider.
6 Inactive Accounts
If a User has set up an account on the App but fails to access it for 360 days, the Provider reserves the right to close the account with immediate effect and without prior notice.
7 Intellectual Property
Without prior authorisation in writing from the Provider, Users are not authorised to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or use otherwise or alter any content of the App.
Any breach of this clause is tantamount to a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the European Union and other applicable laws. The Provider and any other party authorised on its behalf reserves the right to sue for damages to the fullest extent permitted by law against any party committing directly or indirectly this breach.
8 Type of Relationship
9 Breach of Contract
10 Legal Compliance
Users are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled or currently resident. The Provider does not accept responsibility for any actions taken by any authority against any Users in connection with their use of the website.
11 Law & Forum and/or Community
14.1 Warranties and Representations
Using the App is entirely at the User’s risk.
The Provider does not guarantee that:
- any of the functions provided by the App are authorised,
- that the functions will fully satisfy the User,
- that the service is entirely secure and exempt from error,
- that it is updated regularly,
- that any software defect is corrected immediately,
- that the service is uninterrupted,
- that the App are virus or bug free,
- that the App is continually operational,
- that the information is adequate,
- that the information and functions available thereon are reliable or that all other information and functions obtained and used in the App are adequate and reliable. Those who choose to access the App do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The App may contain links and references to third party websites/adverts/content. These websites/apps/adverts/content are provided for the convenience and interest of the User, and does not imply responsibility for approval of information contained in these websites/apps/adverts/content by the Provider. The Provider gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, availability of content or information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. The Provider has not tested any software located on other websites/apps and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
14.2 Loss or Damage
The Provider is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage that the User or a third party might have suffered as a result of using the App, including but not limited to damages caused by a financial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated earnings, winnings or other profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information or any other pecuniary and or consecutive losses.
The Provider is not responsible for winnings or losses suffered on third party websites which result from the use of information displayed on the App.
Without limitation to the generality of the preceding two clauses, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
- mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), incorrect translation(s), mishearing (s), misreading(s), spelling mistake(s), error(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), force(s) majeure and/or any other similar error(s)
- violation of the Provider’s rules
- criminal actions
- advice, in whichever form, provided by the Provider
- legal actions and/or other remedies
- loss or damage that Users or third parties might have suffered as a result of using the App, its content or any link suggested by the Provider
- loss or damage that Users or third parties might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the App
- criminal use of the App or its content by any person, due to a defect, omission or any other factor beyond our control
- any use of the App due to a third party’s access to the private areas requiring login and password by
- in case of discrepancies in the services, functions and any other feature offered by the App due to viruses or bugs which caused damage, costs, expenses, losses or claims by said discrepancies
- any claim of a User arising as a result of damages incurred by another User due to the content of posted material or by other third parties not authorised by the Provider on the App.